THIS IS GREAT. HOW CAN I HELP?
Join the conversation.
- Follow us on social media.
- Like, share, and comment on our stories.
- Tag us #lifeandlovewithhiv.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
Document the movement.
- We collect, preserve, and promote community-generated articles on HIV and sexuality in existence from the 1980s to today. Help us document the rich activism worldwide by sending us content to re-publish here.
Send us your resources.
- If you have a great study, book, link, or other resource that we don’t know about, email us (info [at] lifeandlovewithhiv [dot] ca). You can find all kinds of resources here.
Participate in research.
- This will help to improve knowledge and support around sexuality and relationships for women, partners, and couples living with HIV. You can find a list of active studies here.
Donate or sponsor us.
- Funds support staffing, engaging and mentoring writers, web hosting, content development, outreach programs, and more. Make a (tax-deductable) donation here.
Sexuality is more than sex. When writing about sexuality on this site, we aim to tackle diverse topics like autonomy, consent, bodies, anxiety, desire, orgasm, pleasure, pain, satisfaction, mutuality, non-penetrative sexuality, and other feelings, activities, and choices that we experience as sexual beings (including the choice to not have sex).
Relationships are just as multifaceted. Content on this site concerning relationships may be about love, dating, online dating, hook-ups, break-ups, heartache, disclosure (of various kinds), communication, casual relationships, romantic relationships, friendships, and perhaps most of all, relationships with ourselves.